Via dailymail.co.uk/ LISA RYAN
- New study reveals that pears are associatedwith lower body weight
- Eating one medium pear each day leads to positive health effects
- The fruit can result in a higher quality diet as they are fat and sodium free
- Pears have a lot of fiber, vitamin C, magnesium, copper and potassium
- We’ve long been told that an apple a day keeps the doctor away.
But now, researchers have discovered a pear a day keeps the pounds away.
A new study found that pears are associated with lower body weight.
People who consume pears are 35 per cent less likely to be obese, scientists discovered.
The study also found that pear consumption is associated with higher diet quality.
SAVE THE EARTH PLANET!
If WE do not ACT NOW..
HUMANITY Would disappear
in the NEXT 100 years
ACT NOW.. share this video
Researchers revealed that people who consume pears are 35% less likely to be obese – thanks in large part to the high levels of fiber, vitamin C, magnesium, copper and potassium in the fruit
Pears are an ‘excellent source’ of fiber, in addition to being a good source of vitamin C.
A single medium pear contains nearly 24 per cent the daily fiber recommendations – and is only 100 calories.
The fruit is also free of fat, cholesterol and sodium – and contains 190 mg of potassium.
Researchers from the Louisiana State University looked at data from 2001 to 2010 for the study..Read more…