- Automate your eating by planning your meals ahead of time. That way you’re less likely to make an unhealthy last-minute food choice.
- Oats are your friends! Eating a cup of oatmeal in the morning will prevent you from gorging in the afternoon.
- Foods with healthy fats such as olives, salmon and walnuts help you feel satisfied.
SAVE THE EARTH PLANET!
- If WE do not ACT NOW
HUMANITY Would disappear
in the NEXT 100 years
- ACT NOW.. share this video
- Skipping meals can cause your body to go into a fat-storing starvation mode, making it harder to burn calories.
- Got nuts with nuts. Eating a handful of nuts will help you stay full. Try soaking them in water for a different texture.
- Use meditation to help you cope with chronic stress, which can lead you to crave feel-good carbs.
- You may be used to fried foods but there are other, sometimes healthier, ways to cook including: roasting, steaming, poaching, baking, braising and broiling. Read full article…